Whether the layout design is a pretty simple one or something out of the box, it is always the magic of web design software that help to produce the stunning results! However, as a web design and web development company we may not care about the top 10 web design software - we use so many of those at the time of designing. Hardly there is any doubt about that! However sometimes, our inquisitive minds (may be as clients or the designers) do want to know what are the best web design software?
Now let us see the top 10 web design software that comes in different web design purposes. We will simple have an overview on those with little mention on how they work:
- Photoshop: It is a very highly accomplished graphics editor for web designing purposes. Any designer can use this application for manipulating images and creating web graphics in his or her own way. Photoshop offers various tools and options though which automatically design effects to images can be given. Various automations with brushes or the workflow enhancement with Layer Comps can be done. And there are so many other features in Photoshop that help in building the first block of a web page - PSD design.
- Dreamweaver: It is one of the most featured-packed software. It comes with various tools and that helps in syntax highlighting, code hinting, project and workflow management options to make team work easy and fruitful. It comes with a built-in FTP client and Live View of the work and source code. Dreamweaver very easily works with other popular software like Photoshop. And for this particular feature sharing smart objects, easy updating and editing of graphical components have gone mush easier.
- Fireworks: It is one of the most useful raster and vector graphics editors. Fireworks bring you a too many tools and options that make full web layout prototyping a class to admire. It carries various features, for example, slicing and dicing a design mockup into HTML/CSS can be done amazingly fast. With is software any designer can turn a layout into a PDF with clickable components for interactive and impressive attitude. Similarly a designer can optimize web graphics very lightweight. It is a true magic software to use for the web design purposes!
- Kuler: If you want to choose, create, modify, mix and match colors to your heart’s content, Kuler is what you should use. It is the best media to create color swatches, complete with RGB and HEX codes. Using Kuler you can even extract color palettes from illustrations and photographs. It is the best ploy for the designer in color related issues.
- Pixlr: If you are looking for really worth using and free image editor you should take the help of Pixlr! The greatest advantage of this editor is its availability in 13 languages. It provides a great alternative to Photoshop. But it does not mean that you will not get the same level of functionality or performance; rather it is little bit cooler to use in designing. Whether it is the matter of handling layers or array of filters and effects, Pixlr is superb in its performance and output.
- Panic Coda: When a designing team is working on Mac OS X operating system Panic coda is best software to handle the team work. It can reduce or distribute the amount of applications separately (CSS editor, and other tools) designers need to work in a team. With a tabbed interface text editing, file transfers, CSS editing can be separately by individual members yet, monitored by all.
- Yuuguu: If you are looking for a multi-platform screen-sharing tool to know how the complete design team is working on a design projects, you have to take the help of this software. Instructing the team members on any issue on the mistakes with an instant messaging was never so easy! Even sharing each others’ screens is possible to keep the project on track to complete perfectly on time. So designers never mind to use this software that ultimately pushes the work process fast and perfect.
- BEEdit: It is a HTML and text editor for the Macintosh platform. The moment designers need high-performance features for editing, searching, and manipulation of text, they go for it. Its intelligent interface provides easy access to BBEdit's features like grep pattern matching, search and replacement across multiple design files, project definition tools, function navigation and syntax coloring for numerous source code languages, code folding. It has a complete set of robust HTML tools for the designers.
- Scite: Another text editing software that designers sometimes find useful is this one. It is a very lightweight program to use in any design situation. When a designer is working with so much heavy software and may come to situations of system collapse or something like that, Scite can be run and removed after text editing work is done.
The above are the top 10 web design software of the present time used mostly by the designers for producing and completing any design project. The software list you find is completely a tentative one, you may find other people showing you the different list of top 10 web design software.
Whatever the case is, if you have a business and want to design a website, you need to find out if the web design and web development company has the expertise in using above software for your project. Ultimately you are looking for best design right? On the other hand, if you are designer, remember these are the software your clients may ask you about. Know how to use these and remain always ready for any project!